Stay in Naples
For your stay in Naples it is useful to know that:
Naples is one of the most beautiful cities in Italy. It overlooks the sea and is the city with the largest historic center in Europe, UNESCO heritage since 1995 with a huge cultural and artistic heritage. Famous for its theatricality and folklore, it resists the flattening of globalization and maintains its roots and traditions.
It offers numerous attractions: museums, churches, theatres and promenades with breathtaking views of the gulf. An excellent and very varied cuisine, a pleasant and relaxed lifestyle, friendly and generous inhabitants.
During your stay in Naples you have the opportunity to see some wonderful attractions:
– The heart of Naples, the heart of the city. It encapsulates all the essence of Naples: the beautiful monuments, the artisans’ shops, the fishmongers shouting and the chaos of people and mopeds whizzing by.
– The Maschio Angioino, an imposing fortress with five towers, each of which is given a name.
– Piazza del Plebiscito, Teatro San Carlo and the Royal Palace.
– The National Archaeological Museum, one of the most prestigious museums in Italy, which houses priceless works and exhibits.
– The underground Naples. It is a network of tunnels and cisterns that extends under the city to a depth of up to forty metres.
Not far from Naples are the enchanting islands of the gulf (Capri, Ischia, Procida), the Sorrento peninsula and the Amalfi coast, Pompeii and Herculaneum, Paestum and the Cilento coast, Salerno and Caserta.
Try the Domus Experience for your stay in Naples.
Domus Experience in Naples
Protect yourself from any problems related to luggage and your health
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can!