All areas on the trains are regularly sanitised, in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health, and staff dedicated to hygiene and decorum services have been increased.
Italo uses antibacterial and disinfectant products that guarantee maximum hygiene.
Italo trains are characterised by:
– thorough sanitisation at the start of each commercial service, which also includes cleaning the seats, armrests and tables;
– constant sanitisation of surfaces with the highest frequency of contact (such as handles, door opening buttons, vending machine buttons);
– sanitising headrests with chlorine-based products;
– frequent replacement of air conditioning filters to ensure cleaner air;
– disinfectant gel in the toilets and at the entrance to each carriage.