Travel by train!
Buy Italo tickets from us at great prices!
It is compulsory for all passengers to wear surgical masks to protect their nose and mouth for a maximum of four hours, after which they must be replaced.
All tickets are issued with the travellers’ names and surnames (corresponding to those on a valid identity document) at the time of purchase, in order to identify all passengers and manage any cases of suspected or confirmed Covid-19 virus positivity on board.
Dispensers containing disinfectant solutions were installed on board the train for the use of all passengers.
The boarding and alighting from the train is regulated individually, as is the seating position, which cannot be changed under any circumstances during the journey.
On-board refreshment/assistance services in the Club executive and Prima areas are ensured by the delivery of sealed, single-serving food and beverages by Italo personnel wearing masks and gloves.
The renewal of air on board is guaranteed both through the air conditioning system and through the opening of external doors at stops.
All areas on the trains are regularly sanitised, in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health, and staff dedicated to hygiene and decorum services have been increased.
Italo uses antibacterial and disinfectant products that guarantee maximum hygiene.
Italo trains are characterised by:
– thorough sanitisation at the start of each commercial service, which also includes cleaning the seats, armrests and tables;
– constant sanitisation of surfaces with the highest frequency of contact (such as handles, door opening buttons, vending machine buttons);
– sanitising headrests with chlorine-based products;
– frequent replacement of air conditioning filters to ensure cleaner air;
– disinfectant gel in the toilets and at the entrance to each carriage.